July 28, 2004

Phone Sex 2

When last I wrote the story of my affair with a married woman it ended with us joined on the bed by her best friend whom I had just fingered to orgasm while fucking another man's wife as she talked to him on the phone. It would be hard to top that experience. See my story "Phone Sex" to get to this point.

Lanie laid sprawled on top of me ,breathing hard as she struggled to regain her composure. Her best friend Kelly was lying beside me also trying to catch up with herself. Lanie's beautiful body was still joined to me as my cock had never gotten soft despite the incredible explosion a moment earlier. Kelly., now wearing only a sweatshirt , was staring at us in amazement. It seemed none of us wanted to break the spell that we had produced. Kelly was the first to speak. "I can't believe you just did that , Lanie" she exclaimed. "You were talking to your husband while getting fucked!" Lanie stared at her ,taking in her proximity and near nudity .She glanced at the phone in her hand then down at my smiling face. "Ohmigod! " she blushed .

Kelly reached down and removed my hand from where she had trapped it tightly between her legs. She took the phone from Lanie's still shocked fingers. "I'm so happy for you " she said as she hugged her best friend. Then with a smile on her face, she kissed Lanie and then turned to me and said, "As for you Stud, I see you are keeping up the good work". She leaned forward and planted a passionate kiss on my lips and slowly stepped off the bed.. Not bothering to collect her fallen clothes she walked slowly to the door making sure we could see her sexy ass as she walked away. She stopped at the door , turned and smiled and said " I'll let you two get back to it but call me if you need me." She then walked out of the room and down the hall not bothering to close the door this time.

Lanie stared at her departing friend and then down at me. The look of shock and amazement on her face was soon replaced by passion as I began thrusting into her again. We made love in all sorts of ways as the afternoon wore on. Both the fiery passionate fucking and the slow gentle lovemaking consumed us. At some point in time, I realized Kelly was standing in the doorway just watching us intently. .Lanie was on top of me with her back to the door so I knew Kelly could see my cock moving in and out of her best friend's well fucked pussy. I moaned that I was about to cum again and sweet ,shy Lanie gets off my cock and says " I want you to cum in my mouth this time!". She kneels beside me and pulling her hair back from her face proceeds to take my cock into her mouth. As I look at this beautiful woman taking me in her mouth so I can cum I can't help but notice that Kelly is not just watching anymore. She has pulled off her sweatshirt and stands there naked ,her hands busy between her legs. Lanie must have noticed the movement out of the corner of her eye as she sat up in bed and looked at her friend pleasuring herself. As she watched, her hand kept stroking my cock as if to provide a focus for Kelly's actions.

She glanced back at me and I couldn't help the big grin that was on my face. She winked at me and bent over and took my whole length into her mouth. Kelly moaned softly, the first sound she had made. I couldn't help myself and I came in Lanie's mouth. Despite having cum earlier , I filled her mouth so that it began to run down her chin. She raised up and the next shot caught her at the hollow of her throat and ran down her chest. She gave me a wicked grin and stepped off the bed and walked to the door. She walked up to Kelly and taking her head in her hands proceeded to kiss her . I knew she was giving her best friend a taste of her lover. Kelly struggled for a second then gave in to the kiss. This was the shy and innocent girl I had been talking to for so long? Lanie then proceeded to push Kelly's head down so the pretty girl could clean my cum from her chest. Kelly, not even pretending to resist now began to lick my lover clean.. As her best friend licked her breasts clean, Lanie looked over at me and gave me a wicked smile that got my cock stirring again despite having cum twice already. She let Kelly lick the last drop off her very erect nipple and pulled her upright and looked her in the eyes. "Did you like the taste of his cum Kelly? " she asked. "Yes" Kelly replied softly. "Do you want to fuck him?" Lanie inquired. " Oh yes please, I need a cock" Kelly moaned. Lanie smiled that wicked grin and said "tough, that cock is mine!". She proceeded to leave her shocked friend standing there and walked back to the bed , She took my cock in her hand and straddled my now hard again rod. Facing Kelly she slide it in to her dripping pussy. I couldn't see her face but I know there was a smug look there as Kelly began to play with her self while watching Lanie astride my cock as we fucked for the rest of the afternoon.