July 01, 2004

First Phone Sex

I’ve never done this before, so please don’t get offended if I laugh… I want to try it, and I want you to just… listen to my voice… and enjoy yourself…

So this is what I want to start with. Put on some music, preferably soft, whatever you like best. Something that won’t distract you though. Turn out the lights, and sit in your favorite chair.

Close your eyes, listen to the sound of my voice. As I drop it, just a bit, to this.. tone.. Soft, sexy, just a little bit playful…

Close your eyes, and relax. Completely. Forget about the rest of the world. Work, school, the girl who turned you down yet again… All of that… Right now only two things exist. You… and I… The darkness, and my voice…

You’re still tense, I can feel it… Here, let me… Help you… Feel my hands, gentle pressure on your shoulders from behind. Running across your shoulders, feeling for the knots. Rubbing gently at first, harder where necessary.

My nails scrape lightly across the back of your neck, across your shoulders, and down your arms. I laugh a little, tugging at your shirt to get you to pull it off, out of the way…

As you sit back, tossing your shirt to the floor, I slide in behind you. You feel my hands on your naked back as my legs wrap around your waist. Do you have any lotion? Oh… Nevermind… I have some… Hope you don’t mind Vanilla… Its my favorite…

Cold as I squirt it across your shoulders, letting it drip down your back. Smell of Vanilla. I inhale deeply, purring softly in your ear from behind. Pressure across your back again as I start to rub it in. Pressing my thumbs either side of your spine, rubbing down toward the top of your jeans and back up to your neck again.

More lotion in my hands as I lean forward to rub your arms, kneading the muscles. Against your back you feel my breasts, at some point I took my shirt off… Wet, as I run the tip of my tongue along your shoulder blade. Edible lotion, of course.

I finish with your arms, bringing my hands around, brushing the ball of my thumbs across your nipples. Running my hands down your chest and stomach. With one hand I unbutton your jeans as I slide out from behind you.

A moment later I’m kneeling before you, working at the zipper and tugging at your jeans. I tug off your shorts as well when you lift up for me to pull the jeans off. They fall in a heap somewhere across the room as I toss them away.

I place myself kneeling between your thighs, rubbing my breasts against your erection as I lean forward to kiss your stomach. Flick of my tongue across the tip of your head as I take you in hand.

That satin feel I love so much. Wet as I take you into my mouth, just a bit at a time. My free hand moving down to caress your balls. Quickly I find a rhythm, pausing only once as you try to take my head in your hands. Trust me…

I start to move faster as I feel the tension building, tasting the pre-cum. I stop before you finish though, pulling away, letting the slightly chill air cool you down a little.

There’s a slight rustle as I slip out of my skirt, sending it to rest somewhere on the opposite side of the room. Impatient.

Placing one hand on either shoulder, I lean forward to kiss you, parting your lips with my tongue. I carefully position myself with one knee on either armrest, allowing you to bring your hands up to my waist.

Moving one hand down, I position so that I am hovering just above you. The head poised to enter, resting against where it wants to be… I’m so wet its dripping onto you.

Slowly I move downward, allowing you to enter just a bit. The head fully inside. My hand is still holding you, keeping you from moving your hips and thrusting further than I want yet. Slowly I pull up, pulling off completely. Then, again, so slowly downward, halfway inside. I pull off again.

I kiss you again, as much to distract myself as to distract you. Bringing both hands to the back of your neck, twining through your hair there. Moving downward before you can thrust, impaling myself. I gasp, digging my nails into your shoulder.

I love the way you feel, so hot, so hard… I pull up again, but the teasing game is over. I encourage you to thrust, meeting you. I whimper softly each time you pull out, afraid you will stop even though.. In Theory.. I am in control...

After a while, I get impatient, pulling off and standing up. I take your hands and pull you down to the floor with me, pulling you on top of me. Kissing you deeply, I lay back, looking up at you. Waiting…

It's your turn.