June 01, 2004

Phone Sex in a Traffic Jam

OH Damn! she thought as the cars in front of her slowed, slower than a turtle’s crawl. It was going to be one of those drives home from work. It had been a long day at work and it didn’t seem to be getting any better. Great, now the cars were totally stopped. She scanned the stations on the radio, looking, hoping to find a traffic report so she would have some clue as to how long of a drive this was going to be. While waiting and listening she finally started to look around her at the other cars and drivers. Oh wow, she thought, in the next car was a hunk. His dark wavy hair, his really built body (what she could see of it), and then he looked over at her at the same time. Oh are those are such dark eyes! He gave her a smile and a shrug as if to say "looks like we are stuck".

About that time her cell phone rang. Might as well talk to someone she thought. It was her boss, one more thing he needed done first thing in the morning when she came in. She kept the call short, as she didn’t want anything more to do with work that day. As she hung up, the hunk tapped the horn on his truck and got her attention. He picked up his cell phone and looked at her and then held up a note – it read CALL ME and gave his phone number. She smiled back at him and then jotted the number on one of her note pads from her briefcase.

As she was thinking before, might as well talk to someone, and he was sure better than talking to her boss. She keyed the number into her phone and watched as he answered the phone.

"Hi!" came his deep sultry voice over the line. "Any idea what’s going on here" she asked. "There’s an overturned 18-wheeler up ahead and the whole freeway is going to be closed for about an hour" came his reply. "Oh great! Now what do we do, we’ve already gone farther than the last exit ramp, looks like we are going to be stuck" she said. "We can talk and get to know each other" he said "or we can enjoy ourselves for a little bit." "What do you mean?" she asked. "Have you ever had phone sex?" he asked. "Did I hear you right" she asked. "Are you serious" and a dozen other questions ran through her head – here, now, with a total stranger, in my car. Her thoughts were racing. "Yes, I’m serious, and you heard me right" he answered. She turned and looked away from him, just to clear her thoughts, and to think a moment. This would definitely kill the time that they had waiting for this accident to clear. But to have phone sex, when he could actually look over and see her, not to mention anyone else around them waiting in the traffic. Her heart was racing at the thought of it. He was gorgeous and it was his idea, not hers. She knew she was blushing a little, and then there was a tingling sensation running through her body at the thought it was provoking. Why not!

"Well, I’ve never done this before, but I’m willing." she told him. "Great!" he said, "and my name is Scott by the way."

"I’m Kellie, it’s nice to meet you – sort of" she laughed, it was a nervous laugh. He could tell she wasn’t sure what to do next, and knew he would have to take over.

"Just sit back and listen for a few minutes, join in if you feel like adding to this, and any comment you make is welcome."

He looked over at her, and noticed as she loosened her seat belt a little, got a little more comfortable in her seat and was obviously avoiding looking at him. He didn’t mind that she wasn’t looking at him, it would probably make this more uncomfortable but he was just going to go for it.

What a way to kill time in a traffic jam. He wasn’t about to admit to her that this was a first for him. He couldn’t help it, she was just to darn sexy sitting there in her little blue business suit. Her jacket flung over the other seat, he was assessing the rest of her outfit. The short blue skirt, the pretty silk blouse, and either she was without stockings, or they were the sheerest stockings he had ever seen. Her short blond hair was curly and sexy to him. And when she did look at him, he saw the prettiest blue eyes that were the color of the afternoon sky.

"If I ask you a question you can answer or not, it’s up to you, ok" he asked. "Ok" she said, "they are your rules, I’m new at this!" "There are no rules," he said, "just enjoy yourself and I’ll enjoy myself too."

"I’d like to hold you in my arms, run my fingers through your hair, place gentle kisses on your face", he started. She leaned back in the seat and let his deep sultry voice just flow through her ears, and concentrate on what he was saying.

"I’d like you to run your fingers through my hair too" he continued, "to feel your fingers on me anywhere and everywhere would be heaven." "I’d like to slip that silk blouse off of you, see you in that pretty lace bra you are wearing, and then slip that skirt off of you too."

She smiled and kept her eyes closed at the thought, but her hand came up to rub against her stomach. She wanted to feel that silk blouse he talked about. His voice made her knees weak, good thing she was sitting. He was talking in almost a whisper, but she could hear him just fine. She was getting her nerve up to add to the conversation, feeling a little braver with each passing second.

"I’d place kisses down your chest until I came to your bra." he went on, "I’d let my hands run over the lace cups and gently squeeze and massage until I could feel your nipples harden against my palms."

"Mmmmm" she moaned into the phone, as her hand went up to cup her breast. "I’d like that." she told him. He could hear that she was getting excited. Her voice had that passion-filled quality that turned him on so much. He looked over to her car, and saw that she was enjoying not only the conversation, but her hands on herself too.

"I’d squeeze you gently, then take a nipple between my finger and thumb, and rub and roll until it hardened. Feeling you against the material of your lace bra. I’d then reach around behind you to undo your bra – I want to feel your silky skin against my palm. My hand would come up under your bra to cup your sweet breast and give a gentle squeeze."

"Oooohhh" she let out a low moan, and her hand continued to cup and squeeze her own breast as he continued with telling her what he would do. "Keep going." she breathed into the phone.

He turned in the seat of his truck, so he was facing forward again. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes. Looking at her while talking was getting him too excited. It was a fairly cool day, so he didn’t want to turn on the air conditioner, or roll down the windows. The sounds and smells would distract from the mission of getting this woman off. And he wanted more than anything to make her melt. He wasn’t sure why, but he knew that he wanted that more than anything at the moment.

"I’d run kisses down your chest until I reached your breast." he continued. "I’d stop to give you little kisses on both breasts, as I held them gently in my hands."

Kellie continued to cup and squeeze her breast, one then the other. Her head back against the seat, her eyes closed, all thoughts on that man in the truck. Just picturing him in her head and the things he was saying was getting her wet. She spread her legs wider to allow a little air up her skirt. She was glad she was wearing garters and stockings that day instead of the constricting pantyhose she normally wore.

"Mmmm Scott, please go on." she breathed heavily into the phone. The sound of her using his name caused a stirring in him, and he felt himself getting hard.

"I’d suck on one breast, while my hand squeezed and played with your other breast. Taking your nipple into my mouth, running my tongue over it again and again, then a light nibble with my teeth." he went on. "Then I’d switch over to your other breast, as I let my hand roam down your body."

"I love the feel of your skin. It’s so soft, silky. I’d start kissing down across your stomach and my hands would lower your panties as I worked my way down." he whispered into the phone. He decided to glance her way again to see if she was still enjoying as much as he was. Her hand had moved from her breast and was back on her stomach. Her head was leaning back against the seat and her eyes were closed. She kept the phone to her ear.

"Scott, I’d like to touch you too. To feel your muscles under my finger tips. I’d kiss you on the shoulder and then down across your chest. My fingers want to play in your hair as you move down my body. The feel of your mouth on my skin gets me so warm." she told him.

He needed no more encouragement, so he continued. "Kellie, I’d let my lips move to your pussy. Enjoying the smell, touch, taste of you. My tongue gently licking at your lips, opening you a little. Spread your legs for me Kellie" Kellie wasn’t sure if this was a real demand, or part of the phone sex, but she obliged him and opened her legs wider. Her skirt moved up her thighs and the garters were now visible. Her eyes were still closed so she didn’t see that Scott was looking over at her. He was enjoying the view, and was very excited over the site of her garters – so she was wearing stockings he thought to himself.

"Mmmm, Scott, I want to feel your mouth on me, I’m getting so wet" she told him. Her voice was louder this time, not just a whisper like before. "I’d run my hands up and down your thighs. I’d bury my face in that warm wet pussy, and let my tongue go to work on you. Licking slowly at first, sliding from back to front. Then little licks at your clit, just enough to tease and tantalize" he continued.


"Oh, Scott, please go on" she told him, as her hand moved down over her skirt, and started working it’s way up under her skirt. She needed some release, he was getting her so hot. Scott was enjoying the view, watching her pleasure herself, as he was pleasuring her too.

"I’d increase the pressure of my tongue against your clit. Licking harder and faster against you. Then sucking on your clit. My fingers would move to rub against your lips, enjoying the wetness there. I’d slip one inside, then two, and let my fingers fuck your wet pussy over and over, as I continued to lick and suck at your clit."

He could hear her breathing into the phone. Her eyes were still closed so he enjoyed the view she was giving him. Her hand was under her skirt, but it was lifted so high he could see the tops of her stockings and plenty of thigh too. He was so hard now, that it was almost painful to continue, but the need to make sure she was satisfied was overwhelming.

"Kellie, I want you to cum for me sweetheart. I’d keep licking and sucking at your pussy, over and over. The feel of you tightening your muscles around my fingers is so good. Your warm wet juices taste so good. I want to make you cum."

"Mmmm. Please Scott, I want to cum so bad. I can feel it coming soon."

This was all he needed to hear. He knew he had to finish with her now.

"I’d suck you so hard. My tongue over and over on your clit. Faster and faster, hard against you. My fingers, three of them now, sliding inside of you, in and out. Over and over. I want to taste your juices flowing over my tongue Kellie. Cum for me please."

Kellie’s fingers were hard at work under her skirt. Her skirt had now gotten all bunched up around her hips and Scott had a full view of her little lace panties. She had them pushed to the side, so she could reach her pussy. He was enjoying the site, sitting high above her in his truck. He was glad she was in a smaller car, so he could see her so well.

"Kellie, cum for me doll" he begged her. He could hear her heavy breathing in the phone and it was driving him crazy. He was so hard now, he thought he might cum himself.

"OOOHHHH, MMMMM, Yes Scott, now baby. For you." she said.

He watched as she brought herself to that final release. Her hand was now still between her legs. Then she did what he would have only imagined before in his dreams. Kellie lifted her fingers to her mouth and licked them off, one by one. It almost made him lose it right then and there.

"Oh Kellie" he breathed into the phone. She opened her eyes, and looked right at him and smiled.

She straightened her skirt again and just kept smiling at him. About that time traffic began to move again, and they had to pay attention to the traffic. Neither one hung up their phone, so Scott thought he would take a chance.

"Kellie, are you free for dinner tonight?" he asked. He was so hoping she would say yes, and that dinner would lead to so much more.

"Scott, I think I owe you a dinner after that. How about my place?" She replied. It was more than he had hoped for.

"Follow me home, Scott" she said and hung up her phone. He turned his phone off too, and didn’t let her car out of his sight.